|Chadzilla's MINI-VAC Smoker. Cite: www.chadzilla.com|
- They don't survive heavy use. This has to do with the heat produced by the smoke as well as the amount of usage. In other words, it won't last in a professional kitchen and may not even be able to survive heavy home use.
- Which would be fine if it weren't for the fact that they are not THAT cheap. At $25 a pop, you may spend more on DIY smokers than on just buying a PolyScience Smoking Gun.
- As if that weren't enough... they. look. ghetto. No really, your friends will definitely think you are doing drugs. Without a doubt, the PolyScience one looks way slicker:
|PolyScience Smoking Gun. Cite: www.polyscience.com|
|Left: PolyScience Smoking Gun. Right: Syba Vacuum. Hrm.|
- How to construct a Syba based smoking gun. Spoiler alert: It will even have color pictures!
- If and what the differences are between the Syba vacuum and the PolyScience Smoking Gun. Spoiler alert: There are differences!
- Is it worth all of this effort? Spoiler alert: Just kidding!